Announcing Made in Group TV, a brand-new redesigned media platformMade News
It’s an exciting time to be a member of the Made in Group. Not only are we celebrating our 10th anniversary, welcoming more and more members every week, preparing to launch our Back Britain campaign, and continuing to host members at our Best Practice events, But we can today officially reveal our revamped Made in the Midlands (MiM) TV, now titled Made in Group (Mig) TV.
This new relaunch comes as the Made in Group introduces two new digital content specialists, Alessandro Sorrentino, and Yasmin Banner, who were brought on board to assist in the creation of digital content on both the website and the magazine.
Speaking about the launch of the new platform, Alessandro Sorrentino said, “The fact that we can now record in 4K, and edit on the go is a real joy for me as it will allow us to create exciting content over the coming months.”
Meanwhile Yasmin Banner spoke, saying: “It’s been an exciting first month here at the Made In Group, and hearing the story of our members has been a highlight. With the launch of this redesigned platform, it’s going to unlock a new potential to share content between members.”
So what’s new?
- New studio: We’ve got a brand new, and portable studio that allows us to film all over the Midlands and Yorkshire regions.
- New teams: With the inclusion of the two new digital content specialists here at the Made in Group, we now have dedicated in-house team who can film, edit and publish the content.
- New cameras and software: We’ve upgraded the cameras, now filming in 4K, lighting, and microphones to get better quality than ever before. We’ve even upgraded our software to allow us to export at a higher rate, publish whilst out on location, and generate new video types like 360 Degrees.
- New content: While bringing back classics, like Meet Britain's Makers, we’ll also be introducing new content such as larger studio interviews, portable interviews (on location), and live coverage at events throughout the year.
- Unified region: With our new unified branding, we’ve got a studio that works for both Midlands and Yorkshire members.
You’ll see new content starting this month, with Made in Group TV appearing at the first of our Back Britain campaign events at RAF Museum Cosford.