"Funding Business Growth" Masterclass Held with Lloyds Bank's Dave MooreMade News
As part of this virtual “Made Masterclass”, which took place on Tuesday 18th May at 11am, Dave Moore from Lloyds Bank PLC hosted an event for members of Made in Group.
Lloyds Bank PLC’s Relationship Director Dave Moore offered the membership an exclusive insight into “Funding Business Growth” - giving a presentation and answering questions on the subject from his own personal perspective.
Dave Moore brings a wealth of expertise to our membership, through being the Relationship Director covering East/West/North Yorkshire. supporting SME manufacturing businesses with turnover >£10m.
Lloyds Bank PLC are also long standing Patrons of Made in Yorkshire and Made in the Midlands - offering support and expertise throughout the membership.
This was a particularly interactive event, with Dave frequently pausing the presentation to ask questions of and engage with members
The agenda for Dave’s presentation was as follows:
- How does your bank assess your lending request?
- What is the key info your Bank needs to say “yes”
- What info will you need to support your application for growth?
- What do the Banks look for and why is this important to them?
- What other options could be available to your business to support growth?
- What cash is hidden in your working capital?
- How do other lenders approach lending requests differently to high street banks?
Following on from the presentation, members were given an opportunity to ask questions through a Q&A session, alongside being given the opportunity to discuss the topics with Dave and the rest of the attendees.
Dave was also willing to offer his contact details, for any members wishing to discuss the topic in more detail. If you are a member and would like to request Dave's contact details, then we can contact him for you; simply email [email protected].